Friday, March 30, 2007

A world of beauty and wondrous gentility!!!

I found all of these absolutely breathtaking photographs on this blog at:
There are so many incredible, wondrous photographs on that blog, it's just amazing. I felt like I was in a dreamworld looking throught all the beautiful pictures. These photographers inspire me so much. I am always dreaming of living in a beautiful, soft and gentle world. These pictures truely take me to another place, wonderful and sweet. Thank you for your talents and sensitivity!!! I hope all of you will visit this wonderful blog. I found it on Ullabenulla. Thank you Ulla!!
Debbie

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

They are so beautiful! The envelope you with sweetness . . .

Anonymous said...

I am always amazed how you dig deeper and find such treasures... I need to say THANK YOU to you dear Debbie! I hope you are well and happy...!

Debbie Schramer said...

Thank you so much dear friends for your kindness. How much your friendships mean to me and your shared thoughts. What a terrible world it would be without friends like you. God Bless you for caring and appreciating me.