Friday, March 16, 2007

New Paintings, Drawings and Collages!

Hello Dear Friends.......
I am so excited to share some of my new artworks with you!! These are paintings, collages and drawings that I have done recently and some several years ago. I love these so much; would have a hard time selling any of them, but would sell prints of these pieces, if anyone is interested. It's amazing how sometimes I create something that truely makes me happy!
The paintings above are titled as follows:
(from left to right)
The Little Girl........(drawing in pencil)
Beauty and Music........(collage and pastel)
Pink Life.........(collage and painting)
Floating in Flowers........(painting)
Driving with the Birds and Airplanes.......(painting)
Flowers and Pink Vase.......(painting on tracing paper in window)
Flowers and Pink Vase......(painting)
The Happy Blue House.......(painting)
The Settee.......(oil pastel and chalk painting)
If anyone is interested in these works as prints or cards, please let me know! I would love to share them with you. The prints (in matt frames and plastic sleeves) would be available for $30 and the cards are$2.50.
Hope you are having a wonderful day!! Be happy!!
Debbie Schramer

No comments: