Wednesday, March 14, 2007

think about god, think about love

hello, i am feeling that nothing i could post right now (or really any other time, as well) would mean more to me to say than to just talk about God. all i really want to say is that i think about him, i think about the love he has for everyone. i pray a lot, actually, but tonight, i feel like i just want to say that i hope and pray that everyone will think about God more. God is amazing. He is real. He is so much more important than anything else I could post on my blog, although i am grateful for the gifts he has given me to share. I just wish and hope and pray that we will all turn to God more and be more like him. The world needs more Godly people and people who think about Him. The world needs more gentleness and kindness and love, and prayer to heal those who need help and to bring more happiness into all of our hearts.

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful post, you are so right and you touch my heart to think of Him...Dawn

Anonymous said...

I have no idea who you are, but i came across your blog and it instantly made me smile - i love art - i love beauty - and before i even found your post about God i thought of him when i looked on your blog. I am glad you did mention Him though, cos you are right, He is more important than all the rest and deserves to be thought about. Becky