Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Fairy House Creation displayed in our new Gallery!

This is another one of our wonderful, new little Fairy Houses that we created recently. We made it for a very nice lady in Ohio. (It is showing here in our new gallery "Marcel and Florette's Curious Menagerie"). It has so many beautiful little things in it.....a little stove in the kitchen with kettles and pots for cooking, paintings on the walls, little teapots and cups, a broom and a wheelbarrow; but the most adorable little creations, I thought, were the tiny little fairy dresses on the clothesline outside. The dresses even have little wings on them. I thought those were so cute!! (That was my husband's idea. We thought we would start making little fairy dresses to sell like these to put on our Etsy store!!)
The house is about 18" tall, is very detailed and unique and beautiful. If anyone is interested in having us make a similar Fairy House for them, let us know!! We love creating one-of-a-kind houses for people!! It's so much fun!!
Hope you are having a wonderful week, everyone!

4 comments:

ombre said...

j'aimerais habiter cette peitte cabane !!!!

Unknown said...

oh my, I've at a loss for words, I've never seen anything like this!
You are so creative and talented.
Happy Twirls

yk.celine said...

Stunning!!!!
This fairy house is stunning......Maybe....maybe I'll live in this wonderful house someday.....in my dream......Celine

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just wondering what you used for the base of your really big fairy house, the 5 foot tall one? Did you use a gnarled tree root to support it or did you just build it off the ground?