Friday, November 10, 2006

Dreams of a Beautiful Life

Here is one of my beautiful collages. You can see more of my artwork on my website at: www.artmajeur.com/debbieschramer I absolutely love doing collages.....they are somehow very healing for me. I also love painting and enjoy trying out different styles and themes. I am working on putting together a book of my artwork, different paintings and some of my photography and also am working on a book of my collages put together with my poetry. I began writing poetry when I was eleven years old. My husband, Mike and I are also working on doing a book about our little Fairy Castle. Actually, yesterday, he spent nearly the entire day writing the most wonderful children's story about the Fairy Castle!!! We are so excited about it. It's so wonderful. We are hoping to publish it through LuLu and have it available very soon!! LuLu is incredible.....have you heard of it?

No comments: