Saturday, December 02, 2006

Incredible artist you must see!

I added a new link today for an artist that is absolutely one of my very favorites.....Katherine Dunn. Her work is so beautiful and childlike and wonderful. Be sure to go to her site and blog. Her name is at the bottom of my link list. I've added some of my cards and prints to my blog, too. They are available to purchase.....they are wonderful for gifts and everything on my art site is available as a card or print! Hope you enjoy them!! Life is beautiful and funny!

1 comment:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Debbie,
Thanks for the kind comments on my blog today -(myhydrangeahome.blogspot.com). You create beautiful things! Your site has inspired me too. I also LOVE hydrangeas, fairies and Victoria magazine was my favorite magazine - so sad to see it go! Keep on creating those gorgeous treasures!