Sunday, December 10, 2006

Grateful for friends.......

Hello friends....... I haven't heard from anyone in quite a while, except for Ulla. She is so wonderful about writing to me so often. I have started to look forward so much to reading people's comments each day. I've been wondering if for some reason people can't get through to my blog or are unable to leave comments. If anyone does read this blog and you have trouble getting through to me, let me know at: debbieschramer@yahoo.com. I am so happy since I have been blogging......I've met so many people through blogs, it's wonderful! There are so many kind and wonderful people in the world. I am so grateful for all of you. I appreciate all that you do to share the thing that make you happy and to have beauty in your lives. I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season. Hope you enjoy the pictures I've posted recently! Would love to hear from you!! Debbie www.artmajeur.com/debbieschramer