Friday, April 27, 2007

elegance is a castle in our memories.......

I have been saving up all of these beautiful pictures......wanted to post them before this but we have been so busy working, I didn't have a chance to, so there are tons of inspiring photographs for you. I am so sorry for not posting the websites to all these pictures. I usually am in such a hurry to find other pretty pictures, I haven't been writing down the addresses of the sites I've found. I am so sorry for that. If anyone is really interested as to where I found these pictures, let me know, and I will try to find the addresses.
I am so inspired by all these pictures, though. Aren't they beautiful?? I do know the first few pictures are from Emma Cassi's blog. Her creations are so wonderful.
Hope you are having a wonderful spring day. I went for a walk today and my soul just was absorbed with the incredible beauty of the world......the trees and the flowers, the birds and their sweet singing. I am so thankful for nature. I couldn't live without it!!!!
Debbie

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh, Debbie, the photos are absolutely beautiful! I can always count on seeing inspiring, restful, precious pictures on your blog ~ you have such a sweet spirit and it is evident in your blog! Take care, Dawn

Mireille said...

I like these photos, specially the n°13, with Catherine Deneuve in "Peau d'âne" de Jacques DEMY....because I love this film and his music...
I like your work and your inspiration and the atmosphere you done....it's really poetic and enchanting...
I try but it's difficult for me to say exactly I think in english, because I'm french !!!so, excuse my "bloody" english, even if I have no excuse...my husband is english !!!!!
I will come soon to see your beautiful work
thanks
Mireille

Anonymous said...

I found your blog address on "lamuledupape"'s blog. You are really a good artist, making dreams come true ! I love your blog. Keep on doing it, please !
Florence