Sunday, January 14, 2007

More Art to Bring you Beauty and Happiness!!

Here's my last post for tonight of my artwork. Just excited to share all this with you dear creative, happy friends. Hope you like these. 1. Little Teaparty (Photograph) 2. Little Rabbit and Friends Having Tea (Photograph) 3. (same; sorry, didn't realize I posted the same picture; don't know how to delete!) 4. Little Friends and the Red Bycycle (Photograph) 5. The Roman (Fairy Furniture) 6. The Irish Washerwoman (Collage) 7. The Flower Dancer (Paper and Found Object Sculpture) 8. Sad Little Princess (Collaged Sculpture) 9. Seas of Blue (Collage) Art is truely a healing, wonderful way to feel happiness and joy. I am so glad that I am an artist and love creating my little works of art. I hope you enjoy them. I would love to hear from you!! God Bless You! Debbie (www.artmajeur.com/debbieschramer)

No comments: