Monday, April 16, 2012

New paintings.....

Here are a few of my newest paintings......they are available on my Etsy shop to purchase. I have so many wonderful works of art on my Etsy shop (which is called Sunflowerhouse). Hope you'll visit. Here's the link: http://www.sunflowerhouse.etsy.com/

Would love to sell more of my pieces......anyone have any advice or suggestions about how to sell more on Etsy?? Would love to hear from you!

Also, my husband and I looking for a job for the summer as art teachers. Would love to hear from anyone who knows of art teacher jobs.....or any kind of job working in the arts, actually! We wouldn't mind going somewhere different for the summer either. In fact, would love to go somewhere else for the summer. Please contact me if you know of anything!! Thanks so much!

Debbie

No comments: