Saturday, May 14, 2011

diving down through black water......

diving down through black water to find the pearl
the pearl,
a glowing bit of heaven, lost and sorrowing over it's fall to earth
and yet in it's circular shape,
it is filled with a beautiful silkiness, a softness as if just born.
diving down through black water, my soul is the light that guides me.
without light
through the black water, i see nothing, but i know there is more, i know
below there will be the beauty of the sea.....the etchings of lacelike corral, the color
of radiant starfish laying as if asleep on ancient stones
and the silence of gentle seahorses
waiting for the current to carry them along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's
both equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail
on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
I am very happy that I came across this during my
search for something concerning this.
Here is my web page OnlyCruiser.com