Friday, June 04, 2010

pictures from blogs: snapping twig, twinkle life and......it should always be summer!

color, beauty, laughter, humor, sunshine, trees, green leaves, running, the sea, giggling, hiding, dusk, gardens, forest paths, foxes, birds, flowers, the forest, bees, dragonflys, seedlings, watermelon, ice cream, swimming, picnics, movies, fireflies, stars.......
things that make me think of summer and wishes that summer would last forever. why does it go by so fast.
the green leaves by my window are thick and lovely. mass of green and light pouring through beckoning me to escape this room, birds singing, waiting for me to run out into the bright sunshine. summer, oh summer......if you could just stay forever.

1 comment:

oldflowers4me said...

SquEAL...love all your picture's....