Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter everyone.......
My husband was saying this morning that it seemed to him that everywhere he's lived, it's always been sunny on Easter. I agreed because I actually don't remember an Easter when it rained or was gloomy either. It is a beautiful day and a special day for us to think about. I am grateful for this day and for the blessing our beautiful Saviour is to us all.
I hope you have a very sweet and wonderful day and are able to be with loved ones or friends. I send you lots of smiles and cheerful thoughts!!
(Don't have time right now, but I will list where these pictures came from later today).

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Happy Easter to you and your family.
Lovely pictures
Alison

oldflowers4me said...

oh do have a happy easter - singing and skipping love jo

Sea Angels said...

Hi Debbie, glad I could cheer you up. I hope you have had a nice easter, I may have some sample bits to send you soon, fingers crossed.
Hugs Lynn xx