Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How do you add......"You also might like".....to blog??

Can anyone tell me how to add the feature on your blog that is at the end of each post that says....."you also might like".....it's links to other posts on your blog that are related the post you just listed?? I have tried to add that feature to my blog several times but every time I do, it doesn't seem to work. I would be so appreciative if anyone could tell me how to go about doing that. Thanks so much!
Here's some pictures of some of my new pieces. I may have posted them before; can't remember. I have really loved being so creative lately. With our gallery/studio, we really are motivated to do more of our art!!
Have a wonderful day!
Debbie

2 comments:

juliaD said...

Hi,
oh this is so beautiful, your art is truly amazing...
Sorry, I would love to know how you add that thingy at the end of posts as well....xx

BrItTneEanN said...

Happy Birthday Debbie, I hope you had a wonderful time with Matt.

I also hope the rest of your day is splendid!

How old are you again, ha ha just kidding!