Sunday, June 22, 2008

New dolls and collages!!!

Such a beautiful summer day here!! I love the sunshine! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
These are some of my new dolls and collages! I've really been having fun making dolls! I always wanted to make dolls but they never seemed to turn out, but I really like my new ones. What do you all think of them? Would love to know if you like them. I have another one I will add tomorrow.
Our film is nearly done.....("The Enchanted Treehouse"). Some of you have written to tell me that the link to the commercial (trailer) doesn't work. I will try to fix that. But if you are interested in having us put your name on our list to purchase the film when it's done, let me know. Check back soon, I will try to get a workable link here.
Have fun today!
Debbie

No comments: