Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cute and beautiful and different......

Hi everyone!!!! I'm back! I was trying to leave the previous post on long enough for people to read about the trailer for our new movie coming out the end of June. You can still read about it; it's just below here. Some people have written to me, though to say that they had trouble getting the trailer (or commercial) to work. I am trying to fix that, so please come back soon and hopefully it will be working right.
These are pictures of my paintings, little fairy furniture, collages and photography! Hope you enjoy them. I would love to hear from you! I haven't heard from very many people in so long!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Debbie

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

Hello,

OMG!!! Your creations are amazing! So unique and beautiful! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I would love adding a link to yours if you don't mind. My readers should see what you do.

~ Gabriela ~

Anonymous said...

Hey Debbie,
Looks like you live in a magical world. Be sure to check out, www.CastleinTheAir.biz and
http://ullam.typepad.com- her site takes a long time to load so make a pot of tea while you wait- it is well worth the wait.

Ladybugcircus

Anonymous said...

your work is lovely,as always,and the new film looks wonderful.

xxxxx said...

Your work is as gorgeous and unique as ever!
Thank you for your visit to my blog and the very kind words you left there :-)

Blessings,