Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Time goes too fast......

We are still in Utah, working. It is so hot here; it's just unbelieveable that a place can be so hot. I think I would rather deal with cold weather than all this scorching heat. But eventually, it's bound to get cooler.
We are still working at the state capital, doing painting. Some days are very difficult; others are tolerable and sometimes even fun, especially talking with our co-workers.
We haven't had very much time to work on our art lately, though and really miss that. Need to take some time to create some beautiful things. I hope you are having time to do creative things that inspire you and make you feel happy. It's so important to use your talents.
More soon....take care.
Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your weblog, it's so full of inspiration!! Thank you for that! I'll keep checking it! xxxx Lesley-Ann

Anonymous said...

I was just reading about you on Elizabeth's Shop Talk, so I came to see you in person. Wow, your blog is wonderful! Glad I stopped by!