Sunday, August 19, 2007

The beauty and mystery of nature in art......

the woods are a tranquil, beautiful space on this earth where voices of history and lovely, mysterious creatures
walk about and talk and listen
with ancient ears and hearts.....
here our child can swing upon the clouds that have drifted away from the icebergs of sadness.....the child within us can walk to the place of gardens and beauty and find the hidden smile inside.
listen and dance and find the joy in your heart again.
it is there.

6 comments:

Wictoriane said...

how I like this house !!!!

Best regards :)

jessielavon@yahoo.com said...

always love your art!have been busy with my father taking care of him,was just visiting everyone,have you tryed sending your art to earth angles?I have a link on my page.come visit,xxoo

Sharon said...

This house is pure "Magic". What lucky Fairies to live here.

Lara Berch Tutorials said...

This is awesome. how do you do that? I really like it :-)

Marjon said...

Found your blog and I am enjoying it! This house is wonderful, and unique

Sophie said...

This is the house I dreamed about as a kid when playing "Enchanted Forest" with my dolls. Thank you for this vision.