Wednesday, November 25, 2020

It's been two years since my last post!! I can't believe so much time has gone by. With this year so absorbed with Covid and so many other struggles around the world, it's been a difficult year, I'm sure for everyone. But, despite all of the sad things that have happened, there is still such hope in this world and in life. I see how people are doing wonderfully kind and selfless things for others and how our good and best selves are shining through. For those who are unfortunately still filled with hatred and anger, the very saddest things of all, we should just pray for these dear souls that they, too, will find the healing of hope!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I usually am not very good about holidays. It seems like the older I am, I find myself wishing we could all celebrate holidays differently, that we could think more creatively and come up with a new way of honoring these times. Christmas and Valentine's Day and other holidays have become so predictable. Perhaps, we can stop and think of something brand new.

But, aside from all of these thoughts, I am most excited about a new adventure that my husband Mike and I are on right now and hopefully will be for a long time! We have started an online art school! You can visit right now at www.fairyartschool.com!! We will be teaching how to make our beautiful little fairy furniture using pretty flowers, leaves, twigs, moss, pods and other lovely treasures from nature! You can see more of our nature fairy art here on my blog.

Here is a pretty little fairy chair that I made for a class that is actually available for FREE! you can go to our Facebook page at Fairy Art School and see the ad there with the information about it. 



You can also find us on Instagram at Fairy Art School and Fairy House Book, we're also on Youtube at natureartists and my Etsy shop at sunflowerhouse. Mike also has an Etsy shop at mycyclesart. Hope you can visit sometime soon!

So happy to be posting on my blog again!


No comments: