Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tumblr amazes......

 
 
Idris Murphy (both above)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aren't these lovely, beautiful photos?! I work all day..... I work with adults with disabilities (people with autism, down syndrome, etc.....my husband Mike and I teach art to these talented, misunderstood people) and I can't wait until I can get home, get into my comfortable clothes and sit down at my computer (I am so excited, I have my own new laptop!) and look for wonderful pictures to share with all of you!! I spend hours sometimes looking for beautiful pictures of art, architecture, interior design, gardens, children, nature, animals, films, etc. and it just lifts my heart and my mind so much to find so many incredible pictures. Lately, I've really been finding so many different and inspiring photos on Tumblr. So, many of the pictures above are from the Tumblr sites I mentioned in my previous posts. Hope you'll visit them; they really share some unbelievable pictures.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: